Download ZoomIn Single Install - Beta
Wait for a few secs..if download does not start automatically, click here
- Close all open Microsoft Outlook windows. This step is very important!
- Double-click on the downloaded setup.exe.
- You may be prompted with a window asking if you wish to "Run" the software.
- Click on "Run" to start the setup wizard.
- ShowReminders setup wizard will launch.
- Go through the setup screens to complete installation.
Check if ZoomIn installed correctly
Launch Microsoft Outlook. Double-click on any email to open in a new window. You will see a button called "Save Zoom" in the ribbon. This will usually be next to Outlook's Zoom button in the ribbon.
If you do not see "Save Zoom" button, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Save Zoom settings permanently
- Launch Microsoft Outlook.
- Double-click on any email to open in a new window.
- In the Mail tab of the ribbon, you will see Outlook's default Zoom button.
- Click on it to change the Zoom percentage to your desired setting.
- Then click on SageLamp's "Save Zoom" button to permanently save your zoom for all future emails.
- You should see a pop up window saying "Default zoom changed to xxx%" (where xxx is your preferred zoom percent).
Currently, we are beta testing Single Install of ZoomIn that will work for all Outlook versions regardless of bitness. This will eliminate multiple clicks and prevent users from downloading wrong versions of the software.
If you run into any issues during this install, please contact us at email@example.com immediately. We appreciate your feedback!