Zoom is a feature in Microsoft® Outlook® that allows you to enlarge the body of emails, calendar items, contacts and tasks for easier reading. Current versions of Outlook (2007, 2010 and 2013) require you to manually change the zoom setting everytime you open a message to read – they do not have the ability to persist your desired zoom setting for reading emails. They always default to 100% which may not be suitable for everyone.
- ZoomIn permanently saves your zoom setting – so everytime you open an email, your saved zoom percentage is applied to the message body.
- ZoomIn integrates easily with Microsoft®Outlook® 2013, 2010 and 2007.
- A “Save Zoom” button is added to the Outlook Ribbon to permanently save the Zoom setting.
- Works with existing and incoming emails.
- Retains all styles and formatting of original emails.
- Zoom settings are also saved and applied to “Sent Mails” and when clicking on “Next/Previous” message buttons.
- Uses Microsoft recommended .net code.
This works a treat and does the job. I set it at 200% and it opens emails so i can actually read them. Thanks so much, Cheers! - Dan W
ZoomIn is good for my eyes and keeps me in good posture. - Keisuke
ZoomIn certainly delivered on its promise to retain my preferred zoom level. - Marsha Casey