Download ZoomIn Free Trial
Step 2: Install ZoomIn
- Close all open Microsoft Outlook windows. Important!
- Double click on the exe file and complete the setup wizard.
Step 3: Check if ZoomIn installed correctly
Launch Microsoft Outlook. Double-click on any email to open in a new window. You will see a button called “Save Zoom” in the ribbon. This will usually be next to Outlook’s Zoom button in the ribbon.
If you do not see Save Zoom button, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org further assistance.
Step 4: Save Zoom settings permanently
- Launch Microsoft Outlook.
- Double-click on any email to open in a new window.
- In the Mail tab of the ribbon, you will see Outlook’s default Zoom button.
- Click on it to change the Zoom percentage to your desired setting.
- Then click on SageLamp’s “Save Zoom” button to permanently save your zoom for all future emails.
- You should see a pop up window saying “Default zoom changed to xxx%” (where xxx is your preferred zoom percent).