Permanently save Microsoft Outlook Zoom!
- Permanently change zoom level for all incoming emails.
- Experience improved readability.
- One time license fee and use ZoomIn forever!
- Free lifetime upgrades included in the license.
- Contact us anytime for assistance with ZoomIn.
Say goodbye to eye strain and fatigue!
Zoom is a feature in Microsoft® Outlook® that allows you to enlarge the body of emails, calendar items, contacts and tasks for easier reading. Current versions of Outlook (2007, 2010 and 2013) require you to manually change the zoom setting everytime you open a message to read - they do not have the ability to persist your desired zoom setting for reading emails. They always default to 100% which may not be suitable for everyone.
Our Outlook addin, ZoomIn, is an extremely easy to use yet powerful tool that will permanently save your zoom setting to a reading level that works for you. There is no learning curve or complicated instructions to follow. The tool simply builds upon Outlook's default zoom setting.
Just download, install, select your desired zoom level and you are set!
- ZoomIn permanently saves your zoom setting - so everytime you open an email, your saved zoom percentage is applied to the message body.
- ZoomIn integrates easily with Microsoft®Outlook® 2013, 2010 and 2007.
- A "Save Zoom" button is added to the Outlook Ribbon to permanently save the Zoom setting.
- Works with existing and incoming emails.
- Retains all styles and formatting of original emails.
- Zoom settings are also saved and applied to "Sent Mails" and when clicking on "Next/Previous" message buttons.
- Uses Microsoft recommended .net code.
"It even holds between power downs and restarts. Thank you and your company for this much needed FIX! "
-- George W
"ZoomIn is good for my eyes and keeps me in good posture"
|"As I am required to read and take action for in excess of 120 emails received daily; as one will understand this is a long and onerous task.|
Despite using a 23” monitor, it is far easier and results in far less fatigue and eye strain using
ZoomIn to read and respond to the email"
Nascent Investments Pty Limited,
Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013(32bit/64bit Office) on Windows 7 & Windows 8 OS.