Zoom is a feature in Microsoft® Outlook® that allows you to enlarge the body of emails, calendar items, contacts and tasks for easier reading. Current versions of Outlook (2007, 2010 and 2013) require you to manually change the zoom setting everytime you open a message to read - they do not have the ability to persist your desired zoom setting for reading emails. They always default to 100%.
You should not be forced to read emails at someone else's comfort level. A 100% zoom factor may work for some and not for others.
The constant need to change zoom for each and every message, in order to read better, is a time consuming and wasted effort.
Should reading emails be such a frustrating task? Absolutely not!
Our Outlook addin, ZoomIn, is an extremely easy to use yet powerful tool that will permanently save your desired zoom setting to a level that works for you.There is no learning curve or complicated instructions to be familiar with in order to use this product. The tool simply builds upon Outlook's default zoom setting. Just download, install and use.
(After you install ZoomIn, you will see a "Save Zoom" button in the Outlook Ribbon as shown above)
- ZoomIn permanently saves your zoom setting - so everytime you open an email, your saved zoom percentage is applied to the message body.
- Uses Microsoft recommended .net code.
How it works
- First select your desired zoom percentage by clicking on Outlook's native Zoom button.
- After this, click on "Save Zoom" button to save your selected zoom percentage.
- Clicking on "Save Zoom" will permanently change Outlook's default zoom and replace it with your preferred setting.
- Going forward, anytime you open an email to read, ZoomIn will automatically retrieve your zoom setting and adjust the email window to that Zoom level.
Please note the following
ZoomIn does not persist zoom settings for the reading pane. It only works when you open incoming emails in a separate email window.
Currently, ZoomIn works with Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010/2013 (both 32bit Office and 64bit Office) on Windows 7 and Windows 8 OS. If you need this product for other versions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try ZoomIn Free for
Click here for volume discounts!!